Monday, May 14, 2007

Home For The Summer :)


(watching one of Daniel's basball games ;) )
I got home on Wednesday night around eight o'clock. It was so nice to be home and to see Grandma Rosie again too. Since then we've been in the kitchen, out to tea, shopping, and out to see the horses. It's a wonderful feeling to be home for three months with no homework ;)
So far, my plans for the summer include reading books, spending time in the kitchen, getting a job, going to Israel, and talking to friends, both here and in Michigan. I'll miss them but I'm excited to see the people I've been away from for three months. :)
Yesterday, we had mother's day lunch (fish, rice, asparagus, pineapple, cherries, and challah, mmm!) and then we had a little birthday party for Grandma. We made a little brownie-cake (just bakes the brownies in a springform pan!) and drizzled caramel over the top, then sprinkled crushed peanuts on top. It was good! It's nice to have her here.
Today, it's supposed to get up to eighty, and I'm going to do a little baking before I go out and read in the sunshine!

1 comment:

Karrie Diggs said...

I love this picture. It looks like you were having fun. I think more than a few people are glad to have you home for a while! ;-) Hope you have a terrific summer.
Love you lots
Auntie