Thursday, May 31, 2007

New Job!

I got a job today! I had a group interview at Aeropostale, at the mall. We had the interview, which was pretty short, and the manager told us that she would call us by Monday about the job. I went back into the store (we had the interview in the food court) to look at clothes, since I have to wear their brand or clothes like them, and the manager called me over and offered me the job right there! It was such a God-thing, since I've been trying for three weeks to get a job and had two other interviews and this one went so well. I think it will be a pretty fun job, too- just helping people buy clothes and keeping the clothes in order. I have start next week with training on Monday. Thank you, Lord!
Here are two of the shirts I got for work:

4 comments:

Kat said...

I am excited about your new job, cousin! Your first day was yesterday, right? How did it go? Those are really cute shirts that you got...do you get a discount now that you work there? I am sure you will be a great person to help people find their way around the store. I only wish I could go into MY store at the mall and have you there! :) Hope it goes well. Love you, Katie

Michal said...

Thank you! :) Yes, my first day was yesterday, and it went well! Just training, you know. I think I will enjoy this job. I do get a discount! Isn't that exciting? I'll be holding out for sales since their clothes can get very cheap if you wait ;) It would be fun to work and be able to see you ;) Love you, sweet cousin!

James Diggs said...

Congratulations Michal on your new job!!!

Peace,

Uncle Jamey

Michal said...

Thanks Uncle Jamey :)